This privacy and cookie notice (“Notice”) is provided by Lucca Restaurant & Lounge. References to “we”, “us” and “our” in this Notice means Lucca Restaurant & Lounge.
Scope of this Notice
This Notice applies to Personal Data collected by us in connection with the products offered via this Website (“Site”). In this Notice, “Personal Data” means any information that can be used to identify, either directly or indirectly, a specific living individual. This Notice describes how we use your Personal Data and your data protection rights, including a right to object to some of the processing which we carry out. More information about your rights, and how to exercise them, is set out in the “Your Rights” section in this Notice.
This Site may include links to other websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites that are not owned by us. We may link to other websites operated by us which operate under separate privacy policies. If you access these websites via the Site, you should review the privacy policies of those sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your Personal Data.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
Personal Data we collect via your interaction with this Site and purchase of the products or make a table booking via the site may include:
- Identification information: for example, your first name, last name, email address, billing address, delivery address, phone number, or if you place an order via the Site on behalf of someone else, their details;
- Transaction information: for example, details regarding your transactions with us, including information about the purchases you made and the date and time that you made the purchase;
- Your opinions and other information: for example, if you provide feedback on the products offered on the Site or other similar information; and
- Cookie and Analytics information: see the Cookies section later in this Notice for more information.
We do not collect credit/debit card information as we use a third-party payment processor to handle this information securely. None of your credit/debit card information is stored anywhere in the Site.
You may be asked to provide your Personal Data when you place an order for products or table booking via the Site, or when you contact us about the products offered on the Site or orders you have placed. You are not obligated to provide us with any Personal Data that we request, but if you choose not to provide this, we may not be able to provide you with our products or process your orders or respond to any queries you have.
Ways In Which We Collect Your Personal Data
We may collect Personal Data in a number of ways:
- Information you give us directly: for example, when you place an order for products or a table booking via the Site (either for yourself or on behalf of someone else), or where you contact us about products offered on the Site or orders you have placed; and/or
- Information we collect automatically: we also receive and store certain types of Personal Data whenever you interact with us online via the Site. See the Cookies section later in this Notice for more information.
How We Use Your Personal Data
If you place an order for products via the Site, your Personal Data will be used:
- to process, manage and fulfil that order or table booking;
- to provide you with updates on the status of your order; and/or
- to respond to your questions and queries in respect of the Site, products offered on the Site or orders you have placed.
We may use your Personal Data as is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
Who We Share Your Personal Data With
We do not share any personal data.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
We will only keep your Personal Data for so long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it collected and any such longer period as may be required by law.
Keeping Your Personal Data Safe
We take the safeguarding of your Personal Data seriously and have implemented steps, as required by data protection law, to take appropriate care of it. These steps are to protect Personal Data against theft or other loss, from being corrupted so we cannot use it properly (or at all) and to prevent people who should not be able to see or use it from doing so.
You may be entitled under applicable law to ask us for a copy of your information, to correct it, erase or restrict its processing, or to ask us to transfer some of this information to other organisations. You may also have rights to object to some processing. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate we have a legal requirement to process your Personal Data.
Where you have consented to the processing of your Personal Data, you may, in certain circumstances, withdraw such consent at any time.
If you have any concerns or questions about how we process your Personal Data or wish to exercise any of your rights you can get in touch with Lucca Restaurant & Lounge’s Data Protection Officer by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope that we can satisfy any queries you may have about the way in which we process your Personal Data. However, if you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to the data protection authority in the location in which you live, work or believe a data protection breach has occurred.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the website when you return to it: this is useful because it allows the website to recognise your device. To find out more about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
We only use necessary Cookies on the Site to make it work and enable your use of it, such as enabling you to checkout and pay for products. Please note that as we only use necessary cookies, if you disable or delete these, you may be unable to you may not be able access the Site or certain areas or features of the Site.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is also available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
We do not use non-essential or analytics Cookies on the Site. If this changes in the future, you will be notified and your consent to the use of such non-essential Cookies will be obtained, together with information on how change your Cookie preferences and consequences of doing do.
Changes to this Notice
This Notice may change from time to time. We will place an updated version of the Notice on this page and may otherwise communicate changes as appropriate.
Updated: June 2020